It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:55 am

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Regarding gettyimages.ca
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 am 
Okasan

Do members here know anything about posting videos from this site. From what I have read, their not the friendiest site out there. That been said, they do have some juicy tibits on their site. Going into their video section and searching under geisha, you should come into roughly 6 pages of content 5 seconds to 2 mins. Series of videos of this year's Shigyoshiki ceremony in Gion, interview with Satsuki and a lot of focus on the Tama girls. But here's the BOMB under the title 1953 Warren Lieb we see Tamakazu as a Maiko, there's 3 or 4 more videos but they don't seem to be working. As a newbie to the fourm, I'd thought I shound ask first be before acting. Enjoy

Post subject: Re: Regarding gettyimages.ca
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:55 pm 
Minarai
Minarai

As long as you're providing the direct link to the original video (I've never used gettysimages, I assume it's a site to upload content? It won't work on my phone) and not, say, taking the video and putting it on YouTube and then linking it, it's fine to share :D

Post subject: Re: Regarding gettyimages.ca
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:03 pm 
Okasan

Favorite Geiko: Fumino
Favorite Maiko: Momihina
Exactly, there's no copyright on links.