It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:00 am

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Hello there from Moscow!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:18 pm 
Shikomi
Shikomi

:chuuu: Hi everyone! My name is Vlada-Diana, I am a lawyer, polymer clay (DecoClay) artist and yoga teacher (I know it may sound confusing, but it is true)))) I am a former student of real geisha Mitsuki, so I used to refer on myself as a maiko, thou I definetely know it does not reflect the subject correctly^^. I was taught arts that certanly cannot be listed as a full maiko training, but Mitsuki-san considered that number appropriate for 21st century Moscow. The name Kitsumi was given to me by her, she thought it's meaning reflects my inner nature.

I am here to connect with beautiful souls, who share my passion for Geisha culture in general and clothing traditions in particular, and ask million questions about the subject. I will also gladly share what I've learned, but it is not much)))

Love always,
Vlada