It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:56 am

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Re: Changes and Feedback for 11-20-10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm 
Atotori-Moderator-San
Atotori-Moderator-San

Favorite Geiko: Takasuzu and Sakiko
Favorite Maiko: Ayano and Ayako
Ichisumi and me created two new topics, first is for picture sharing of henshin

The best Henshin Pictures!

second one is the perfect place to share information about studios, news on henshin etc.

All about: Maiko and Geiko Henshin

have fun posting there and feeding the new threads!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 am 
Sakkou
Sakkou

Favorite Geiko: Kikumaru Yasuha
Thanks for creating these threads, Ichisumi.

Comments

Just wanted to say that I love remodeling of the content of the forum and I commend the moderating team for being active in listening and understanding the members concerns and wants. The changes are making the forum more organized and cohesive so that we can have new topics and discussions that are more focused.

Personal Life

I haven't been on the forum a lot because of school and sorority life. Also, in case none of you were aware, I broke my ankle last march and was in a wheelchair for 6 weeks, on a cane for another month. It has been hard for me to physically. I am still suffering from it. So keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Youtube & Facebook

Just want to let any members who are on Youtube that if they have Geisha videos or in any Geisha videos to please plug the forum. I have a couple videos and my channel (DameDiabolique) and I plug the forum extensively and whenever people comment and ask a question, I always try to recommend the forum.

Also just wanted to look into a Facebook Page that promotes the forum. Just checking and seeing what you all think about that.

Maiko & Geiko Pageant

Just wanted to bring back up about the Tsuruko Maiko and Geiko Pageant. I think only one or two people commented on it. Basically it was a pageant that happened every year except last and it was a lot of fun for members. A lot of people participated. Like I said, because of my injury and other things happening in my life I didn't get to start it up again and so it didn't happen.

I just wanted to see if it were something that the current membership of the forum is interested in a Maiko and Geiko pageant on the forum, how can more members get involved in hosting it, how can the moderators get involved, etc. I think all the threads are still up but you will have to search for them. I think that if we were to do it again, to make it an official contest of the forum (if you want it to go in that direction) it would need it's own subforum. Also possibly a way to vote outside the forum, like a free quiz or something.

So that is just something that we could think about. Would love to hear from everyone.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 am 
Okasan

Favorite Geiko: Ichiteru Makino
DameDiabolique wrote:
I am still suffering from it. So keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Is praying for your fast recovery, I hope you are well by now. :)

DameDiabolique wrote:
Also just wanted to look into a Facebook Page that promotes the forum. Just checking and seeing what you all think about that.

I think it's okay for promotion.

DameDiabolique wrote:
Just wanted to bring back up about the Tsuruko Maiko and Geiko PI just wanted to see if it were something that the current membership of the forum is interested in a Maiko and Geiko pageant on the forum, how can more members get involved in hosting it, how can the moderators get involved, etc. I think all the threads are still up but you will have to search for them. I think that if we were to do it again, to make it an official contest of the forum (if you want it to go in that direction) it would need it's own subforum.

I want it to be a yearly event (or maybe bi-annual). Yes, a subforum dedicated for this geiko-maiko pageant is a must!

Here are the 2009 Geiko Maiko Beauty Contest threads, if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Preliminaries
Maiko Finals
Geiko Finals