It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Major Announcement and Apology
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:10 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favorite Geiko: Ichisayo
Favorite Maiko: Mamesome
Dear forum;

I am sorry, but am absolutely and completely incompacitated for the time being from participating in the forum. I would like to pass some duties onto someone else, so please free to contact me. Please use my shavera at gmail . com it is the only email I am checking for the time being.

I have suffered a great loss, I have lost what is my most precious treasure, and my greatest and best friend in this world. My cat was someone who helped me get through so much in my life, even with my declining health in the last several years. I have tried to keep my health issues quiet, but it is a lot of the reason I am not present on the forum as much as members here would hope and expect of me. I have an incurable and chronic condition that leaves me very sick on most days and in a lot of pain on my best days. I have even had to put my dance on hold for the last few weeks and do not know when I will return.

I need lots of time and I am so sorry to dump this sort of thing on the board, but I do not want to give a fake excuse, you don't deserve it. I am very sick and I am reeling with a loss so profound that I feel like half of me is missing. I will do what I can in the next few days and weeks to get someone to have a full eye on the board, but I must clear my duties here for some time now. Thank you everyone for being so kind, mature, and lovely of a forum. I really do miss interacting the way I used to, and I'm sorry I have not been at all the best administrator and I hope you all take care and continue to make this board great even if I cannot be part of it for some months or more.

Sincerely,
Tsuruko

Post subject: Re: Major Announcement and Apology
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm 
The Okasan
The Okasan

Favorite Geiko: Mamesuzu
Favorite Maiko: Satsuki
Wow, that's an horrible news, I'm very sad for you, I don't know what to add :'( ...
And you don't have to apologize to be sick (!)
I hope you wealth will get better soon.

My avatar is a photo taken by Canonplanet :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/canondream/4527052848

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 pm 
Okasan
Okasan

You've got all our support Tsuruko! Please don't feel sorry...
I hope you get better soon too!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 pm 
Minarai
Minarai

Favorite Geiko: Ichiwaka Kyouka
Favorite Maiko: Katsumi Koyoshi
Please do not be sorry, Tsuruko-san! I'm sure all of us on this site thank you for your dedicated work bringing this site to us! I wish you luck in everything in your life and I truly hope that you feel better. :D