It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:54 am

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Just another idea about rearragement of our forum
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:24 am 
Minarai
Minarai

OK, i'm a newcomer here. But in my humble opinion, this forum could be arrange in the way a Japanese house or Japanese teahouse are made. For example, in our bellydance forum www.bellydance.ru moderators keep forum in a order: Entrance (all announcements, introducements), bazaar or Market (you can buy whatever you want); the Observatorium of Stars(no matter how big thoose stars are); the Sultan's Big Hall (questions about dance, tecnique, styles of dance, schools, music, etc); Harem (or "forbidden place" in Arabic. It is a General chat about everything, from love and dating to the weather, political issues, movies... whatever you want); The Mirror room or a Changing Room (everything about beauty); the Window in the World (every other cultures besides of Bellydance); the Kitchen (your recipes and opinios about restorants); the Gate in the Far Corner of the Yard (about jobs); the Security place (all questions and suggestions about forum: complains and etc). Again, I do not have an idea about Japanese houses are made.
I know, everybody from moders is busy, it was just an idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 am 

Favorite Geiko: Miehina
Favorite Maiko: Mametomi
We'll probably start doing things like this once our forum is switch over to a PHP 3 server.

Any ideas are welcome. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 pm 
Atotori-Moderator-San
Atotori-Moderator-San

Favorite Geiko: Takasuzu and Sakiko
Favorite Maiko: Ayano and Ayako
i think that idea is not too bad... i have to think about that, it sounds quite interesting!

but we would need a voting of course.