It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Welcome
Welcome to Tsuruko Maiko
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our growing community!

Post subject: Disappearances
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favorite Geiko: Ichisayo
Favorite Maiko: Mamesome
Alright, thought I wasn't going to have to post this, but I'm just not having the net access I was hoping for.

I know you guys haven't been seeing the mods or myself around as near as often as we should be about. Miehina is on leave for the time, sorting out the things that come with life, and I do not know about Ichisumi. I've tried as I can to get in contact with her, but no avail. If you've heard from her, let me know.

Mariko and myself are around though, so you're best directing your concerns and what not there. Please be patient with us, it may take a couple days, but please, please, if you have a concern, let us know. :)

Myself, I am not at all able to keep an eye on the board as I have in the past ( I'm usually around every day, your admin is just very, very quiet :P ) but I am currently out of the country and my net is proving to be scarce at best. I'm in the UK until the middle of August, and will not be back home until late August, so please bare with me.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, and again, if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact myself or Mariko.

Take care~

Tsuruko

Post subject: Re: Disappearances
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 pm 
Oh the title of your topic sounds bad ! I hope that it's not the beginning of the end of the forum :( .
I'm surely too negative as often, anyway have a nice summer too :) !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favorite Geiko: Ichisayo
Favorite Maiko: Mamesome
No, no, the forum isn't going anywhere. I'd pass it onto someone else before I'd let it disappear into the oblivion. :P I don't even really foresee that though, I may not have much to add to the conversation much more these days, but I don't mind taking care of the board in the least, it's just things come up and I have a bad habit of wandering around. Obviously I got bored wandering around the US, so, let's wander the world! Derp! I'm a silly thing, I know, one of these days I'll settle down. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am 
Okasan
Okasan

I hope too that the forum "lives long and prosper" :D
Have a nice summer you all too!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm 
Minarai
Minarai

Favorite Geiko: Ichiwaka Kyouka
Favorite Maiko: Katsumi Koyoshi